If the class is not listed on the form that means the class is FULL!!
PLEASE NOTE – New Polices for Training
1. Class registrations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance or the full amount will be charged. To cancel a class please email CadTraining@carrierwest.com.
2. Class registrations will close 5 business days before the class.
3. Due to the popularity, demand and size limitations of all classes, participants will be limited to 4 employees per dealer per class.
4. All registrations must go through online registration- please -no emails, no fill forms, no verbal registrations.
5. Participants must stay for the whole class to get credit-if they leave ½ way through, they will not receive credit and may be charged for the class.
6. Walk in participants will not be accepted- everyone must pre-register. This ensures all participants will have class material and dinner.
7. New Email – CADTraining@carrierwest.com for questions and info regarding classes
If you are registered for a class which requires a fee, you must email 72 hours in advance of the class to –un-enroll. “No Show” will be charged the
full fee. To cancel your enrollment please email CADtraining@carrierwest.com, please include company name, name of person not attending and name of the class in which you will not be attending.
Classes may be cancelled by Lohmiller & Company a week in advance if the class minimum is not met. Students will be notified by email.
All training will be conducted at the 4800 Osage St. location in Denver unless otherwise noted.
Attendees must stay for the entire class in order to receive credit. Attendees who leave during the event will be charged the entire cost of the course. Class registration will be limited to 4 registrations per company per class date.
*** N – indicates that this class is approved for NATE Continuing Education Hours
*** MIV – indicates that this class is approved for Mech IV Hours